Connect your cards to Apple Pay or Google Pay
Apple Pay / Google Pay is a way to instantaneous contactless payments with one touch of your smartphone or Apple Watch. Only one time you save your card details in the mobile app , and then every time you pay you just place the phone to the terminal for half a second!
Have by iPhone 6 or newer? Connect to Apple Pay and pay twice as fast and easy!
How to connect cards to Apple Pay?
- Sign up for icON25 online banking (for this download the icON25 from the App Store, log in and register by entering your first name, phone number and e-mail). Wait for the call from the call center and get the password for using online banking;
- Select the menu of cards in icON25 and click on the "Add to Apple Wallet" and select the device - iPhone or Apple Watch
- Accept Terms and conditions
- In the Wallet application, click on the plus in the upper right corner;
- Scan your card through the camera or enter the card data manually;
- Get the verification code by SMS.
Have an Android 4.4 version with an NFC chip? Connect to GooglePay and make purchases in a second!
How to connect cards to Google Pay?
- Download the Google Pay app to your phone
- In the application select "Add a card";
- Remove your card through the camera or manually enter the card data
Details here https://concord.ua/google-pay