Verifone 675 POS-terminal: mobile, portable, connected via SIM-card
Ingenico 3500 / 3G or Verifone 520 / 3G POS terminal: fixed, from a network, with an interconnect cable or SIM card connection
|Installation and connection of the terminal||for free|
|Monthly subscription fee||300 UAH. / unit|
|Commission on transactions carried out||1,8% of the transaction amount|
1. The enterprise concludes the contract of acquiring with the bank.
2. Employees of the bank conduct registration of outlets of the enterprise in the system of the bank, prepare and customize the necessary equipment, train employees on the rules of work with bank cards and payment terminals, develop and offer a plan of marketing support.
3. After connecting and testing the equipment, the enterprise starts accepting payments by bank cards from the moment of launch.
When tens of thousands of payments go through your online store or online service every day — from a banal communal flat to buying coffee or armor in a game, further business development is impossible without quick and uninterrupted payments.
The Procard Processing Center from the founders of Concord Bank resolved these issues at the expense of its developments by increasing the speed of payments, reducing the bounce rate, and accordingly, increasing the number of satisfied customers several times.
Connecting to the e-commerce system takes only 1 day immediately after signing the contract and integration of the site.
tel: +380 67 630 1903
Flexibility at the disposal of financial resources of the company.
High efficiency in managing the payroll process.
Security of cashless payments in the modern system of Internet banking "icON business".
Ensuring the confidentiality of information about wages, which makes it possible to vary payments and stimulate workers with the help of bonuses and additional bonuses.
Increase employee loyalty due to privileges and special conditions of service.
1. The company enters into a contract with the bank.
2. The Bank opens accounts for employees on the basis of filled out documents and issues plastic cards.
3. The company transfers the salary to the bank. The bank on the same day transfers the salary to the card accounts of employees.