1. The bank carries out all types of transactions with securities stipulated by NBU license No. 230 dated 07.11.2011 and licenses of the National Securities and Stock Market Commission (NSSMC):
2. ConcordBank is a member of a number of professional associations:
3. ConcordBank provides services for accounting, avalization, domiciliation, storage and collection of bills issued by legal entities and individuals in payment for goods delivered, services rendered or work performed.
4.By order of a customer, ConcordBank carries out transactions on the stock market for the purchase, sale and exchange of securities, repurchase agreements
Why should I buy securities through a bank?
Regardless of its economic nature and terminology (stocks, bonds, bills, etc.), securities are a special form of capital existence. They can be transferred instead of capital, circulate in the market as a commodity and make a profit. Their essence is that capital itself does not seem to exist, but there are all rights to it, which are fixed by security. At the same time, it's very difficult to just buy it from a private individual. The centralized option is an organized securities market (stock market). No organization without a serious audit (listing procedure) can enter this market. In addition, according to the requirements of the Law of Ukraine “On Securities and the Stock Market", in order to carry out transactions on the purchase, sale, exchange of securities, a person conducting transactions with securities must have a special license from the National Commission for Securities and Stock Market or contact a professional securities trader, that is, contact us.
What are domestic government loan bonds?
Domestic government loan bonds — it is a type of securities, bonds of the domestic government loan of Ukraine, which are issued by the Ministry of Finance of Ukraine. In exchange for domestic government loan bonds, the Ministry receives money from investors at a certain percentage.
What can I pay with a commodity bill of exchange?
Bills may be issued in payment of monetary debt for goods delivered, work performed, services rendered.
Do I need to amend the contracts with suppliers for the possibility of settlements with bills?
Yes, this option must be provided for by the terms of the contract.
What is considered to be security?
Securities - these are documents proving the obligation of relations between persons and, in accordance with the law, they can be an independent object of rights. They
What is the rate of purchase and sale of securities on behalf and at the expense of customers?
0.1% of the contract amount, but not less than 1000 UAH.
What are the tariffs for bills transactions?
1. Provision of a bill guarantee (bill avalization) - 0.15-2% of the nominal value of a bill.
2. Domicilation of bills - 0.1-2% of the nominal value of bills.
3. Bills collection - 0.15-2% of the nominal value of the bill, min. 250 UAH + Actual expenses (damno, porto, protest of a bill, etc.).
4. Storage of bills - 100 UAH per month for 1 bill.