Files to download
Significant characteristics of term deposits
Deposit contract template
Conditions for the deposit "Classic +"
|3 months (95 days)
|12 months +1 day
The deposit was developed in accordance with the requirements of the Law of Ukraine No. 424-VIII of 05/14/2015, according to which banks were granted permission to return funds for fixed deposits only at the end of the contract period.
Warning about possible consequences for the depositor when using the bank deposit service.
- The depositor has the right to refuse to conclude a bank deposit agreement, if such right is stipulated by law.
- Profit received by the Depositor as interest on the bank deposit shall be subject to taxation in accordance with the terms of the current legislation of Ukraine.
- Profits earned by the Depositor as interest on a deposit may result in the loss and/or reduction of benefits or subsidies if the Depositor receives them.
- When funds are credited to the deposit account opened with the Bank, the Bank undertakes to return them under the terms and conditions of the concluded agreement.
- The Bank shall not be entitled to unilaterally amend the bank deposit agreements, unless otherwise provided by the agreement or the law.
- There are no additional services related to deposit attracting.
- The Bank is prohibited to require the Depositor to purchase any goods or services from the Bank and/or a related or affiliated person of the Bank as a prerequisite for the use of this banking service.
- In the absence/cancellation of extension, the deposit amount with accrued interest will be returned to the Depositor to the account specified by the Depositor in the agreement.
- In case of untimely application of the Depositor to the Bank for return of the bank deposit, such deposit shall be prolonged for a new term and on the terms and conditions provided for by the agreement, if such prolongation is provided for by the terms and conditions of the bank deposit agreement concluded.
- The depositor may refuse to receive promotional materials of the Bank by contacting the Bank's call center by phone numbers: +38 (050) 734 50 05, +38 (068) 734 50 05, +38 (056) 734 50 05, or by leaving an application on the Bank's website.
Archive of interest rates