Advantages of opening a current account:
- allows to make prompt transfers in national and foreign currencies (US dollars, euros and Great Britain pounds, Polish zlotys) in Ukraine and abroad, as well as to receive funds from individuals and legal entities to this account;
- allows to buy or sell currency on the Interbank Foreign Exchange Market;
- indispensable for real estate purchase and sale transactions or other notarial transactions.
List of documents required to open a current account:
- For residents - a passport or a document that replaces it, as well as a certificate of taxpayer identification number;
- For non-residents - a passport or a document that replaces it, as well as a document on the place of residence or place of temporary stay of an individual in Ukraine.
Attention! Ukrainian legislation prohibits the use of current accounts of individuals for transactions related to business activities.
Tariffs for settlement and cash services (transactions) for current (except for card) accounts of individual VIP clients of the JSC "JSCB "CONCORD":
Do you need a consultation with a VIP manager?
Follow this link