1. Why do I need a business loan?
As a rule, a business applies for a loan during a period of rapid development, when a new stage requires a specific amount of money and there is no time for delay. Also, as a rule, loan proceeds are used to “secure" some business processes.
2. Who can apply for a business loan at ConcordBank?
Any enterprises or natural person-entrepreneurs, regardless of whether they have an account with our bank or not. The loan is evaluated for all business entities.
3. What documents are needed to apply for a loan a ConcordBank?
Most commonly, a standard package of documents is required:
- Foundation and registration documents
- Financial statements.
- Annual return.
- Client application for a loan indicating its intended use.
- The minutes of the general meeting of the directors or shareholders board of the enterprise, which examined the issues of the target need for obtaining a loan, the granting of the right to
sign a loan agreement, the granting of the right to sign documents on collateral and the provision of collateral, the guarantor's data, which should also be indicated in the minutes.
- Legal documents of the guarantor.
4. What is the maximum loan amount ConcordBank can provide?
The loan amount is always determined individually and in accordance with the passport of each loan product.
5. Are there fees in case of non-use of loan proceeds?
6. How can I pay a loan?
Using icON business Internet-banking in the “Loans" tab.