1. What operations can be performed through the cash desks of your bank
The cash desks of our bank perform the following operations:
See all tariffs for each of our branches here
You can see all the rates for opening an account here and if you have any questions, call the contact center of our bank.
3. What are the general conditions for settlement and cash servicing of current (except for card) accounts of individuals?
First, % on the balance on the account is not accrued. The account can be opened in such currencies as UAH, USD, EUR, PLN, gold, RUB, GBP, Canadian dollar. There is no minimum amount of the account balance, as well as requirements for cash withdrawal, the main thing is that it was within the account balance. You can replenish the account in both cash and non-cash forms. Regarding related payments that may occur when you open an account:
- cost of opening an account - from 0.1 UAH to 50 UAH;
- taxation of the client's income: personal income tax, UAH - 18%, military tax - 1.5%.
IMPORTANTLY! The client submits documents confirming the sources of funds, if the amount of account replenishment is equal to or exceeds (the amount specified by the legislation of Ukraine) or equal to or exceeds such amount in foreign currency, bank metals, equivalent at the official exchange rate of hryvnia to foreign currencies and bank metals.
Read more information about the conditions of settlement and cash service here
4. What are the advantages of the tariff “Morskyi"/“Marine"?
Read more about package rates here
5. What can you tell us about the tariff package “Shvydkyi krok"/"Quick steps"?
This tariff package is ideal for settlements between sellers and buyers under sales contracts, which are subject to notarization.
The following services are available within this package:
A single commission is paid for all this - 0.1% (min 400 UAH) of the amount of the property purchase and sale transaction. It is paid in national currency by the buyer/seller or the seller and the buyer in equal shares.
In the case of non-cash crediting of funds received from the accounts of other banks, a commission is paid - 0.5%, and it is accrued from the amount of crediting.
Read more about tariffs here
This tariff package is designed for those who often carry out transactions with bank metals.
- Can be opened in currencies such as USH, USD, EUR, RUB, GBP and PLN.
- 50 UAH - the cost of opening an account, but for holders of premium cards from CONCORDBAK who open an account in dollars, opening is free.
- Commission for transfers of funds:
in UAH - 0.5% (min 2.50 UAH);
in USD, EUR, RUB, GBP and PLN (without further conversion) - 20 dollars;
in USD (with subsequent conversion) - 50 dollars.
on the basis of individual licenses of the National Bank of Ukraine in electronic form:
in USD - 0.5% (min 50 USD);
in EUR - 0.5% (min 65 EUR) + commission of correspondent banks;
in RUB - 0.5% (min 400 RUB) + commission of correspondent banks;
in GBP - 0.5% (min 50 GBP) + commission of correspondent banks;
in PLN - 0.5% (min 150 PLN) + commission of correspondent banks.
In this case, the commission of correspondent banks shall be paid within 15 banking days from the date of receipt of information on such commission from the correspondent bank.
Connection (standard) to the remote service system “Client-Bank" - 100 UAH.
Issuance of funds received in cash or non-cash forms - 1% of the amount.
Disbursement of funds received from deposit accounts - the commission is included in the cost of opening an account.
Tariffs and a list of additional transactions within the package can be found here
7. I still have a few questions about tariff packages, who can I contact with?
For more information, call our contact center: + 380(50), (68), (56) 734 50 05, write to us on social networks:
Facebook: @Concord Bank
Or contact the nearest bank branch.