Now, more than ever, businesses need solutions that help them work quickly and without interruption, even when there is no power.
ConcordBank and E-Check offer a service for entrepreneurs - acquiring in a smartphone integrated into the SCR.
“We offer a free account for individual entrepreneurs with no usage fees and no payment fees, which can be opened quickly through Diia. We issue two platinum cards to clients, and each individual entrepreneur has a personal manager. Our smartphone acquiring solution helps to accept payments even when there is no power. And the integration of acquiring in a smartphone with one of the SCR market leaders E-Check also simplifies fiscalization”, – says Yurii Zadoia, Chairman of the Board of ConcordBank.
Advantages of the service:
- It covers two requirements at once: the legal requirement for the mandatory issuance of fiscal receipts and the requirement of the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine No. 894 dated July 29, 2022 on the mandatory provision of card payments.
- No additional hardware required, an Android smartphone with NFC is enough.
- Connecting acquiring in a smartphone is 100% remote and online, no need to go to a bank branch.
- Acquiring fee - only 1.3%, without the cost of a subscription fee for a POS terminal.
How to connect the service:
- Download the E-Check application to your smartphone or open the web version for use on your computer at the link.
- Log in to the E-Check SCR and register the point of sale, cash register and cashier. And if you are already registered, you just need to synchronize.
- Fill out the form to connect acquiring in the tapXphone smartphone.
- Register in the NEOBANK for business application and open a free account for an individual entrepreneur via Diia. This is required to identify the person in case of connection to acquiring.
Details can be found at the link
Be modern and mobile, use new convenient business solutions.