From July 1, holders of MasterCard premium cards from CONCORDBANK will be able to use the new Fast Line service for passing through aviation security control when making domestic flights from Boryspil Airport.
- within 35 days before departure to pay with your card in the amount of more than 6000 UAH
- approach the inscription Fast Line, in the area of internal departures, which is located near the service aviation security passage at the airport "Boryspil" (terminal D, 2nd floor)
- pass the card check thanks to apple / google pay through the terminal
It should be noted that:
Payments in 5 days before departure and on the weekend before it are not included in the total amount of transactions.
Also it will not include:
- cash withdrawal by card at an ATM or at the bank's cash desk;
- transfer of balances;
- purchases by check;
- insurance premiums;
- any commissions and meetings;
- traveler's checks;
- gambling of any kind (including payments for the opportunity to win a prize);
- any purchases in cash.
Purchases that are subsequently returned or reimbursed will be credited and reduced in total
For new holders of MasterCard premium cards from CONCORDBANK there is a welcome - period of 37 days after opening, at this time the requirements for the amount of transactions do not apply, which means that the Fast Line service and other privileges from Mastercard can be used without hindrance.
You can check the availability of services in the Facebook messenger bot @MastercardUkraine or by contacting the Mastercard Concierge.
Use yourself and recommend to friends!
Order a card here
Connect to the Universe with CONCORDBANK