Dear customers, we would like to inform you about the amendments to the Public Agreement for comprehensive banking services for individuals of JSC "JSCB "CONCORD" from July 02, 2023 and the introduction of a new version of the agreement and changes to the tariffs for retail business:
1. Clause 7.11.15 of the Public Agreement was approved in a new wording, namely, the daily limit for transferring funds from own accounts to accounts of the customers of the bank and to accounts of customers in other banks was increased, which will be applied in case of payment transactions in the NEOBANK Remote Banking System:
- transfers of funds from own accounts to accounts of the customers of the bank - equivalent of UAH 400,000 ( previously: 100,000);
- transfer of funds from own accounts to accounts of customers in other banks - equivalent of UAH 400,000 ( previously: UAH 50,000).
You can read the document in the relevant section.
2. The limit for non-cash payment transactions in the trade and service network using payment cards has been increased according to the Tariffs for issuing and servicing bank payment cards of the JSC "JSCB "CONCORD" for retail business "Salary Concorde", "ONE", "Debit Concorde", "Pension", "Virtual", "Partner", "Income Concord", "Golden Dream", "inJoy", "ITEM-2018", "Veteran", "Social Card Concord" and "NEOCARD", namely:
- non-cash payments in the trade and service network - UAH 400,000 (previously: UAH 100,000).
You can find the updated tariffs in the relevant section.